About Me

My photo
Louisea Miller ♥ im everything youd expect from a normal fourteen year old.Love my friends. Im reasonably tall, long brown hair, got reaalyy blue eyes and im an average weight :).

Hit Counter<3

Saturday 4 July 2009

Chapter One; Where Do I Start ...



So here we begin,
My name Naomi, Naomi McIntyre. I'm everything you'd expect of a typical fourteen year old single girl. I'm a reasonably nice girl but I'm not going to lie, I'm a total flirt with everyone and Ive found myself in trouble because of it. On more than one occasion may i add. I'm currently living with my best friend, Dylan because my loving mother and new step-dad threw me out the day after their wedding. I know what your thinking ; how nice, but frankly i only have myself to blame. After all i did totally humiliate them in front of pretty much our whole family.

It was the night of their wedding party, I was wearing a stunning little black dress with a silver and blue ribbon to emphasise my tiny waist. My hair was lying in loose waves which if i may say so myself looked very attractive. I had arrived earlier to help set up the hall although most of it had already been done. It seemed I had arrived a little too early because after twenty minutes I found myself pacing up and down the length of the hall. I had high expectations for the night , I had been so excited about it for months. After a further forty minutes of sheer boredom, I decided to go round the tables checking the place names were correct. It took me roughly ten minutes to check all the tables apart from the table where me and my guests were sitting. I took my time rearranging some of the name cards and favours to make them look more presentable, when i reached the eighth seat of the table to see the name card with Dan printed in red and silver italics, a million thoughts streaming through my mind. I had been so caught up in the wedding plans I had totally for gotten he was meeting my parents for this first time, what if the didn't approve.

Dan and I have one of the hardest relationships to explain EVER! Even after ten months I still haven't managed to find a simple way of defining it. We met through my best friend Becci. Dan had been in her class since first year. She was forever saying stuff about me and telling him stuff about me. We had never met and the frustration of not knowing who I was was clearly getting to him and he told her she needed to show him who this mysterious nutcase was. Becci being Becci swung round and started torchering him with my life story, a fully detailed description of me and how pretty she thought I was. I soon learned he had crap common sense. Becky was doing her usual, match making. Besides football training , the one thing your most likely to find Becci doing is match making.

So that day at lunch when we were standing with our usual group, Becci spotted Dan. Catching us both totally unaware, she shouted
"Dan thats Naomi!"
I could of killed her, she could at least of given me a bit of warning before screaming my identity to the absolute stunner ,who quite thankfully was equally surprised, and of course the rest of the school . He walked over and gave me that look boys always give new girls. As I stood there, overwhelmed by how gorgeous he was Becci decided to launch herself in to the conversation I often hear her having with people, my eyes. I have huge eyes and they are exceptionally blue. But I was too engrossed in his tanned skin and gorgeous eyes. He had the most heart-warming chocolate brown eyes and amazing brown hair. I could tell from just looking at him that he had a decent build about him, in fact it was plain to see his body was well toned. I was finally snapped out of my dream world by Becci.
"Naomi!, stop drooling over Dan and look up please."
"What, why ?", I said totally bewildered.
" Didn't I tell you she had amazing eyes? "

I was totally going to kill her when he left, but I was still too busy fantasising to care at that precise moment.
He chuckled and said,
" I'm gonna leave,before poor Naomi's face gets any redder, and Becci we need to talk next period", and with that he winked and walked off in the opposite direction from what I was facing.

In a matter of seconds, Dylan appeared.
" Naomi, Eva's looking for you, its something about dancing," he said with his usual cheerful expression.
"Becci, I'll call you after dancing, bye girls" I said. I still wasn't fully recovered from the shock of Dan's amazing good looks!

1 comment:

Followers