About Me

My photo
Louisea Miller ♥ im everything youd expect from a normal fourteen year old.Love my friends. Im reasonably tall, long brown hair, got reaalyy blue eyes and im an average weight :).

Hit Counter<3

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Chapter 3; Secretly Thankfull

As Dylan and I silently made our way to the bus stop the determination was starting to ease its way in. I knew I couldn't fail this, it meant everything! Dylan and Becci are the only ones who understood how much this meant to me. Partly because I had spend countless hours talking about it to them. When we arrived at the bus stop I turned to Dylan and looked up at him, he just looked at me and he could see I was nervous.
"You really ready for this tiny?" he asked jokingly.
"You know I am ", I replied half heartedly. I knew I could pass this easily with a little support. As our bus arrived I got a text from Becci saying
" You're going to love me chick" , I laughed, and showed Dylan. Typically Becci I though to myself wondering what her plan was. Becci had been the best friend I ever had, her family are amazing to me and she helps get me through everything. We argue constantly but we have never yet fallen out. So practically were just like sisters. I knew whatever she had plans would be helpful in some way but I was worried. She was extremely cunning when she wanted to be.

I arrived at the hall to find it locked, meaning no one had arrived yet. Luckily I had a key because I was often found here before anyone else and I practiced there later then everyone else most nights. I opened the door and began setting up CD players and bringing out stacks of chairs. It took me a matter of minutes to set the hall up and I stuck in my CD and started warming up. I spent extra time stretching to insure I didn't pull any muscles. I sat around for a bit then spun round to face the bench Dylan was sitting on. I glance at him mysteriously as he sat texting someone. I gave him a supspicous look and he jumped up and ran at me, picked me up and flung over his shoulder. I must admit it was quite sore but I was too busy laughing to notice. We began carry on fighting when the head coach Abigail walked in and gave us a disapproving look. We just looked at each other and laughed. I got up and asked Dylan to put my first song on. I took a deep breath and stood in my starting position. The music began and I ran through my routine not really focusing. Abigail looked at me sternly and I was zapped back to reality. The seriousness and determination flooded over me again and without question Dylan restarted my track and I began to really practice.

All the others dancers had arrived and a few parents were lingering around the hall. Before I knew it the hall was pretty busy. Even the examiners had arrived. I was just waiting on my luck charm Becci. As the introduction speech was read out I began to worry she wasn't coming when she burst through the door with a ridiculous smile slapped on her face. She was dragging some one else behind her and just as everyone turned around to view the commotion I saw him. She had brought Dan. She really did know what pushed my buttons, I was totally mortified but secretly thankful. I seriously wanted to impress this guy but what if i mucked up. I sat thinking and as he began to walk over I looked him in the eye and knew I would do amazingly considering when I wanted to impress someone, I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers