About Me

My photo
Louisea Miller ♥ im everything youd expect from a normal fourteen year old.Love my friends. Im reasonably tall, long brown hair, got reaalyy blue eyes and im an average weight :).

Hit Counter<3

Sunday 5 July 2009

Chapter 2 - Dazed and determined

I spent the rest of that day in a complete day dream, I just couldn't snap out of it. I was thinking about it far too much and besides I knew i had very little chance anyways. The last two periods flew in and before I had even reached the bus stop Becci was approaching me giving one of her full frontal lectures. I stood there staring blankly at her pretending I was listening. She eventually noticed and clapped her hands in front of my face. I blinked sharply and looked at her.
"Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of yours, you stare in to space , REGULARLY!"
I giggled and looked over my shoulder to see him mucking around with his friends, I must have looked like a complete idiot standing with this huge smile on my face. But oaft was hes nice. I turned to face Becci who was rolling her eyes at me. Both of us suddenly burst into fits of laughter about absolutely nothing. As he passed by us he looked at us and raised his eyebrow as me and Becci tried to keep a straight face.

It was then I remembered, tonight was evaluation night at dancing. This was big I needed a good report tonight or there was no way I was qualifying for AMTC. I had worked so hard this year and I needed to get through several other competitions to qualify for Greece. I knew I could do it , I just needed a little more support and something to push me on. As usual Becci noticed me thinking.
"Whats up Naomi ?!"
" I need a bit of fire in my belly tonight, I need something to make me work harder" I replied still staring straight ahead.I saw Becci look around her and think for a moment and just as my bus arrived her face lit up.
"Leave it with me, I'll see you there" she said with a smile."

I got home and sat down for a moment. I was counting on Becci to figure something out. The house was empty and quiet. I tidyed the living room a little and made myself a milkshake, walking to my room I noticed a bundle of blue things sitting on the table. I walked over to find a note which read
"Told you I'd find something to match! Good Luck, Mum xx"
Wow. My mum finally took in something I told her I needed. I put the note down and looked at the stuff. Everything was the perfect colour. She must have taken a bit of time to find it all . I took it all to my room and spread it out on the bed. I opened the doors to my wardrobe and pulled out my outfit which I had planned out the night before. I was wearing black leggings with a tight electric blue fitted top and a three quarter length black zipper. I jumped in a quick shower and wet my hair. I had barley left the bathroom when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I wrapped my towel around me tightly and opened the door. It was Dylan, he came to every minor thing with my dancing. He was the best support I had. He walked over and flung himself on the bed. I walked over to my bed and picked up my clothes. I stood in the bathroom for a second and thought about changing my outfit.
"Dylan, I need your opinion on my outfit, and I want the truth!" I shouted while stepping into my leggings, I put the rest of my clothes on and towel dried my hair. I opened the bathroom door and walked straight over to the mirror. Looking at myself there I couldn't quite decide if I liked the outfit. One thing I was sure of, my figure looked amazing in it. People were always telling i had a beautiful figure but I had never agreed. I turned to Dylan who was sitting upright on my bed looking me up and down completely dazed his jaw dropped.
"Like it?" I said still unsure on what he was thinking.
"Its amazing Naomi", he said still fascinated.
I knew he was being serious, I had never seen Dylan so mesmerised. That finalised it for me. Even though it was plain and casual there was just something standing out. I turned a few times in the mirror and turned to see Dylan looking at me as if he was trying to find something. After a second or two his face lit up and he went searching through one of my drawers after a little frustrated searching he pulled out a thin electric blue belt and came over and put it round me. He adjusted it so it was slanting from my hip bone downwards.
I took another glance in the mirror and totally fell in love with the outfit. It was casual but sexy, revealing but not slutty. It was perfect.

I quickly blasted my hair and left it to hang in its natural wave. My hair was pretty long and was just the right colour of brown. I loved to play about with it, trying different styles all the time even though everyone seems to love it natural. Next, was my make-up. The part which took the most time. I decided against using my usual foundation and I used the one which added a little more sparkle to my face. I had a good colour in my skin and I didn't really need make up but I used it most days. I went through my usual routine adding a little more of a flick to my liner. I used the solid blue eye shadow my mother had bought me and then topped it with a navy glitter. It really emphasized my crystal blue eyes. I then moved on to the hardest part, false lashes. Another one of mum's findings. They were long black lashes with blue tips at the corner lashes. It was easier than I had expected to get them on and truthfully they looked amazing. I blended them in with mascara quickly and added some finishing touches. I quickly painted my nails and persuaded Dylan to paint my toes. I spritzed some perfume over me and proceeded to the living room to turn everything off. I slipped on black plimsoles and off we went.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers